Wednesday, June 25, 2008

bad day

yesterday during dinner time i have an argument with mummy..she said my outfit was over exposed to attend the tuition class..is like..wat the...she scared i ll get molested by someone...i dun think there is any problem with my outfit...i was just wearing a t shirt n a short pants(not dat short act)....n then i started my argument wif her in front of my granny n aunties..is so embarrassing...i have the right to wear anything i want and those people have no right to touch me...why should i wear something that i dislike just because i have to avoid those people...they should control themselves...after the argument i just took my key n drove myself to tuition...actually felt sorry for being so rude to her...yesterday was a boring school day...as usual we talked from the beginning until the end of school...u know what...just because we were so freaky boring....vievian,boa n i took off our shoes and socks...and we started to compare our foot..once we put our foot together we laughed like hell (i know we were so lame).. my feet was the smallest..hate it because is so damn hard for me to buy shoes ...vievian hates her feet because it looks like "kampung leg" or whatever...actually is not that ugly honey...u look good in converse...lol...when teachers passed by we don't even bothered...i think teachers might thought we were insane...lol...who cares (taught by shinyi)..lol...

1 comment:

Calvin Ho said...

ei..
one suggestion..
ur blog need a chat box =p

~didi~