Tuesday, July 22, 2008

a moment like this

first of all..i would like to say thank you to everyone of you that wished me...(sounds like an essay).is hard to express my feelings in words...thanks for the cake...the best cake i have ever tasted...please do trust me...what i meant is not the taste la of course..lol..is the love from each of you, boaying,mei hwa,pikyee,litwei,pak hao and vie vian n shinyi that baked it for me.i can felt the cake was full of love ..(yee..gelinya.)..thats the most important thing ..so the taste doesn't matter anymore....thanks nien for the marks and Spencer chocolate..taste really awsome...seriously...i was touched by the videos and words that written and made by my dears,mei hwa(emo),vie vian and shinyi..i cry like a crying baby..thanks for doing all of this..i really appreciate it..oh yea..almost forgot about my lovely lit wei..thanks for the purple egg ..though it doesn't look like an egg anymore..but i still put it by my side...i miss the time we have spent together for the last two years...six of us...crapping around...gossiping..ok..i promise..i try not to act like a princess anymore..ALIF.. I'm coming..(cakap sajela)....i just want u all to know that i really love love love love love u guys...thanks god for giving me the chance to know u all...cherish every single moment spending with u all..feel like crying dah..lol...lastly..I Love you all..mmmmuacks..................

LOVE
chloe

No comments: